Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

New romance. An erotic tale!

Any Characters events or places depicted in this story are merely coincidental and accidental.


Deceptive Tales


Coming out soon!


Sexually explicit Languages for mature audiences!

       
Excerpt:


  It was a winter day like no other. I was stranded at home. My car shut down it won’t even start for me. What the hell this stupid car! I need to call someone to pick me up. Let me see. Let me call Irene at work. The phone rings; in an instant Irene answered. “Dylan where are you, are you oK?” Yes, but my car is not starting. Can you pick me up? No, but let me ask around.


  I sat home and waited for an hour. Then I heard a knock on the door it was Jennifer. This girl been eying me at work like crazy. No wonder she came to pick me up.


  Hey Jennifer what are you doing here? She said, “you didn’t expect me to be here did you? Anyways, they wanted a volunteer to pick you up. So I made myself available. May be you can return the favor.” Walking to the car I asked her. What do you want me to do for you? She replied, I don’t know, what do you want to do for me? Trust me you don’t know what I want to do to you. She smile with a blush in her eyes.


  I watched her from behind as she walked to the job. Body straight out of an ebony magazines. Booty on the curve sitting on a platter bouncing to each rhythm. I licked my lips thinking hmm I got to have that. She noticed I was looking at her. Her walk pattern across the room became flawless. Her attire hug her booty perfectly enticing my appetite even more.


  First day of summer, got hot and humid. It was a beautiful day. Everybody was ready for some fun in the sun. Anxious to hit the street on that warm and sunny day. As usual, I woke up every morning to write down my list of tasks for the day before I get to the door.


   I went in the shower for a long bath for about thirty minutes serenading and two stepping on a track by temptations getting the flow of the day going. I swear, singing in the shower makes you feel like auditioning for American idol.


Meanwhile, in the other room, my phone was vibrating continuously from dozens of missed calls. I got out of the water wrapped my towel around me than proceeds to my room. I was very particular about my appearance and how I was perceived.


  I organized on the bed a nice pair of pants with a blazer and a vest to match it off. Of course, you couldn’t go anywhere without some good shine pair of shoes. My perfume of preference was high intention, light crisp scent, leading your every move to victory. If you know what I mean.


  My looks was straight out of a James bond movie. Sharp and daring. So desirable ready to pound blow for blow. Arm with a deadly weapon. On the last ring of her call, I decided to pick up. Apparently, she needed to ask me for a favor to take her to the nearby dealership to select a car.


  But I was unable to go. Mercedes Benz was at her best. She was very particular about her selections. Luxury was her identity it’s what personify her and strive her to greatness.


 Her debonair was so crunch with thirst. Spurge of her horniness opens up every chambers in her pussy galore. Electrifies all the senses of my dick vein grinding and groping while diving to every stroke.


  The living room wall was surrounded with memorable pictures only eyes could see. Being too zoned out, lost in her fountain of paradise, I couldn’t foresee being starring in a law and order SVU like episodes. Nothing cross my mind that I was actually caught up in her seed of web.


  As if the sex wasn’t enough, she wanted to amp it up a notch. She bent down and reach for my dick like it was a piece of ice cream comb wanting to devour it. Blow after blow, her tongue wrestled against the shaft to bring my sperm cells to erupted in her mouth gushing down like a Slurpee.


  You could hear the sound of every swallow as she regurgitate the cream. One could imagine how uncomfortable this may have been. Actually, I was living my fantasy except it was for real. I enjoy every bit of it.


  Her poise was irresistibly faint, she waves of her expectations and more of her satisfactions of me as she played around with the possibility of moving in with her. Flaunting her goods and promises of great things to come.


  She assures everything was to be within her reached and she was willing to travel the distance to get what she wants. As if the day weren’t interestingly enough, she got up and walk to the kitchen to prepare us a meal. she insisted.  ®    www.BrianFirstPub.com

No comments: